style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3627 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

If I have garden tools or any levyable (?) objects lying around in the garden, or if a bailiff happens to stop by while my car is parked outside the house, and he levies said objects or the car, does that then give him the right to return and force entry into the house, or is he only allowed to pick up and remove the garden tools that he has levied (or take away the car if it's still there)?

no in these circumstances he has no right to enter the property

If I have garden tools or any levyable (?) objects lying around in the garden, or if a bailiff happens to stop by while my car is parked outside the house, and he levies said objects or the car, does that then give him the right to return and force entry into the house, or is he only allowed to pick up and remove the garden tools that he has levied (or take away the car if it's still there)?

If he has levied upon a car or goods OUTSIDE of the property then he MUST record this on a Notice of Seizure of Goods & Inventory.

If the debt then remains unpaid or if you have defaulted on any payment arrangement made, then the bailiff can indeed return TO REMOVE ONLY THOSE GOODS PREVIOUSLY LEVIED UPON.