postggj

rapid cash ltd/trying to find data protection licence

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3635 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

helping out a cagger with this lot who have issued a court claim

any chance of a link to check its data protection licence status

i keep getting no trace

need to be sure as i dont want to end up with egg on my face

all welcome to try and run this down for me

this was the reply he got

default notice is crap, 14 days inserted instead of a numerical date

consumer credit licence is for cheque cashing and ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TRADE OFF PREMISIS

like them to explain that one

just need to confirm if they have a data protection licence

The claim will only be withdrawn on receipt of payment in full of the amount owed, or a suitable offer of repayment.

The consumer credit licence was granted and categorised by the OFT. If you have an issue with how they have categorised Rapid Cash then I suggest you take that matter up with the OFT. Rapid Cash has all relevant application forms and Credit Risk Profiles completed necessary to obtain the CCL.

Our Data Protection licence details can be found on the Data Protection Public Register under Rapid Cash Ltd.

The Default Notice complies with all regulations.

if you are determined to find a technicality for not paying back money borrowed from Rapid Cash, then so be it. We gave you ample time and made numerous efforts in trying to contact you, but you chose not to contact us. Rapid Cash would not be in business if all its customers decided not to repay loans, so you can see why we have to take this course of action. If you continue to dispute this matter then it will go before the courts and they will decide the outcome.

Found this if it helps

Registration Number: Z160326X

Date Registered: 05 January 2009 Registration Expires: 04 January 2010

Data Controller: RAPID CASH LIMITED

Address:

1 STANDFIELD CENTRE

WORSLEY

MANCHESTER

M28 1FB

Cheers Wils

intersting

rapid cash work out of burnley lancs

the licence is for manchester

anything in this angle ???

I suspect the address is immaterial provided the company and the directors are the same. A bit like your mates at cattles using various companies and operating from several offices in different locations.