MICHAEL McINTRYE REFUSES TO PERFORM FOR CABOT STAFF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry to burst your Balloon Exasperated, but it has been posted in the Media section. Good move though, i bet they are livid..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Sorry to burst your Balloon Exasperated, but it has been posted in the Media section. Good move though, i bet they are livid..

Oh well someone may see it on this thread that did not in the media section.

Losing a fee of £28000 for a coiuple of hours work now that is the moral highground

Maybe he should send them a CCA to see if he needs to refund it? :lol:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Right at the end of the story, Cabot Financial were unavailable to comment.... Hopefully this will happen more often, like the bankers order Take That for a gig and Gary Barlow turns round and says, "Nahh... Leave it, they charged me £38 last year when i went over my OD limit by four pence"

That would be funny.

The icing on the cake was that he refused to do the gig just 30 minutes before he was due on. :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

laughing-smiley.gif

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I've always loved this guys humour, for me the pinacle so far has been the skit he does on the song "this sex is on fire" by the The Kings Of Leon..."I dont want to alarm you darling but....." lol lol lol

Hearing this just makes him even more a hero in my eyes and should be made an honorary member of CAG!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

The icing on the cake was that he refused to do the gig just 30 minutes before he was due on. :lol:
That was about 29 minutes too much. imagine the fun there would have been if Uncle ken got up to announce him and one of the arslikhan minions had to whisper in his ear that Michael had a conscience.

To help make up for his lost £28000, I got my OH his DVD for Christmas. ;)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar