exasperated

MICHAEL McINTRYE REFUSES TO PERFORM FOR CABOT STAFF

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3616 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sorry to burst your Balloon Exasperated, but it has been posted in the Media section. Good move though, i bet they are livid..

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

I Love Michael McIntyre as a comedian..... and now I love him even more!!!

Fantastic!! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

What a real star, someone with principles and a memory, I cant express my admiration for what he did. Just thumbs up and good on you Michael

Sorry to burst your Balloon Exasperated, but it has been posted in the Media section. Good move though, i bet they are livid..

Oh well someone may see it on this thread that did not in the media section.

Losing a fee of £28000 for a coiuple of hours work now that is the moral highground

Maybe he should send them a CCA to see if he needs to refund it? :lol:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Right at the end of the story, Cabot Financial were unavailable to comment.... Hopefully this will happen more often, like the bankers order Take That for a gig and Gary Barlow turns round and says, "Nahh... Leave it, they charged me £38 last year when i went over my OD limit by four pence"

That would be funny.

I dio hope he also refuses to do gigs for;

- The Banks

- Solicitors

- The City

- politicians

we shall see!

I dio hope he also refuses to do gigs for;

- The Banks

- Solicitors

- The City

- politicians

we shall see!

And Tabloid journalists.

And incase he thinks he can pass himself off as a member of the house of lords, Peter Mandleson, business secretary, ohh he is a creepy man.

The icing on the cake was that he refused to do the gig just 30 minutes before he was due on. :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

As mastercard would say:

Booking a venue for your staff £35,000

Booking Michael Mcintyre £28,000

Him telling you to do one...

PRICELESS!

laughing-smiley.gif

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

mcintyre2.jpgMy Hero.... :-D....

Never mind the CAG slogan competition... we should just get mugs with Michaels 'mug' on them ... :wink::)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Yes Spam..

We should send him either a t shirt with CAG on it or get a shirt with CAG embroidered on the pocket if he would prefer..

Anyone got his contact address:grin:

I've always loved this guys humour, for me the pinacle so far has been the skit he does on the song "this sex is on fire" by the The Kings Of Leon..."I dont want to alarm you darling but....." lol lol lol

Hearing this just makes him even more a hero in my eyes and should be made an honorary member of CAG!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

I wonder what he would do if someone didnt pay his bill? Interesting thought. Lets hire him for a CAG do, he might end up free! Can hardly employ a solicitor or DCA after this can he!!!

As far as I am aware he does not object to repaying the debt it is the way in which the DCA's act that made him hostile to them.

The icing on the cake was that he refused to do the gig just 30 minutes before he was due on. :lol:
That was about 29 minutes too much. imagine the fun there would have been if Uncle ken got up to announce him and one of the arslikhan minions had to whisper in his ear that Michael had a conscience.

Hey rooster,

I wonder who 'stood in' with only 30 minutes notice?

Ken Maynard read out copies of Cabots threatomatics. everyone was in stitches

To help make up for his lost £28000, I got my OH his DVD for Christmas. ;)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar