otisan

Being taken to court now- need CCA clarified..

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My Barclaycard dispute has been ongoing for a year now and I have been told I am being taken to court.

Can somebody clarify what I should have been sent when I requested my CCA so I dont look like a tit when I take this further???

So far I have been sent terms & conditions and a letter saying this is a 'true copy'. As far as i was aware a true copy includes the interest and my signature. That, I have not received.

So for a year, Barclaycard & the hundreds of debt companies have ignored my dispute letters.

Should I let this go to court or is there more letters to send??? I have sent disputes, harrassment letters... everything I can think of.

They will not dare to take you to court unless they have the original agreement. Why not try a SAR and see what they come up with. The template is on here . It will buy you some time as well.

By the way who is threatening court? Barclaycard or a DCA? The odds on a DCA taking you to court are pretty slim IMHO