style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good news saint - ha! Who'd have thought a brush with your friendly neighbourhood bailiff would help you get a quicker appointment for surgery? Now that's what I call a result.

Good luck

Rae

You could always send him a thank you card with a tip in it!!

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

cannot believe it, thouht i had said goodbye to this thread in december. but this mornin a bailiff from this company turned up i spoke to him out of the window he said i need to contact the council as they still say i owe tax despite paying it in full, before christmas,when i pointed out i was ill and he shouldnt come to my house any way he said that was my fault for not making sure the council had marked my account unfortunately i cannot find my account number so i have emailed the council asking if they csn send it to me, i would fone but the last timr i did i was on hold for 45 mins

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

I would also ask them why the bailiffs are still involved if you have paid in full, and to call their dogs.. err opps bailiffs off straight away or you will be making a formal complaint to the chief executive of the council.

• 2 weeks later...

have todsy recieved aletter from said bailiffs

warning of further legal action, it says amount if paid today£42.50; levy fee£42.00; total due£82.50. i phoned them and asked what theses fees are for especially as no levy has been taken she said pay by thursday or the bailiff will visit. i told her 4 weeks ago i had a stroke so surly the bailiff shouldnt visit my home, her reply was weve been dealing with you since december so your illness makes no difference she then said i have made a note that i have told you that you could get more fees if you havnt paid by thursday oh by the wat the£42.50 is becuse they have sent me a letter

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

have todsy recieved aletter from said bailiffs

warning of further legal action, it says amount if paid today£42.50; levy fee£42.00; total due£82.50. i phoned them and asked what theses fees are for especially as no levy has been taken she said pay by thursday or the bailiff will visit. i told her 4 weeks ago i had a stroke so surly the bailiff shouldnt visit my home, her reply was weve been dealing with you since december so your illness makes no difference she then said i have made a note that i have told you that you could get more fees if you havnt paid by thursday oh by the wat the£42.50 is becuse they have sent me a letter

If they have made no levy then a levy fee cannot be charged as for a letter fee, ha ha they cannot charge for this either, they can however charge £42.50 for the two visits.

Was this included in the amount you paid last year? if so they can whistle dixie for the amounts that they are trying to get from you, however if you didnt pay it with the amount you owed on your liability order then they can chase you for it. Dont ring these numpties again have a word with the council who dealt with this in the first place and see if they have passed on £42.50 for the bailiff charges. If they have not then the bailiff company may make a claim in the small claims court to get it from you. Highly doubtful but they cannot act as if this is still outstanding as with a liability order. By the way did they ever visit your home. If they did not then you dont have to pay it any way. some one correct me here if I am wrong on that point.

saint -luco

1 luco mansions

chatham

kent

thank you for your letter dated18march 2010 warning of further legal action

could you please confirm the amounts owed and who they are oswed to also could you please detail why these amounts are owed.

i look forward to hearing from you

regards

saint-luco

have just sent this mail to whyte and co, i think it could have been worded better but it tells them what information i would like. normally i wouldsend a, recorded delivery,letter.is iyt ok to use email. any thoughts on this please. after my telecon with thrm on tuesday i am expecting a visit any time now from their man

Edited by saint-luco
taremove my address

I won £5289 heres how

wow that was quickjust got a reply to my mail.

Thank you for your email.

There is a balance outstanding of £24.50 for bailiff costs. This is for call made to you on 7/12/2009 prior to you making a payment direct to Medway council. As a good will gesture I have removed the costs for the 2nd call on the 11/3/2010.

Please make payment of £24.50 on our website

www.whyte.co.uk so that can return the case as fully paid. If this fee remains unpaid and further bailiff calls are necessary you will incur further costs for this action.

Kind Regards

Whyte & Company

Edited by saint-luco
to rempve a name

I won £5289 heres how

If you can afford to pay the 24.50 I would pay it now.. at least it will get the bailiffs off your back, you can then dispute it when you feel that you are able to if you need to, its a good result after what they were trying to get out of you. :)