Please check this CCA... sent by DCA

vjohn82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's only a couple of years old - most lenders had become wise (or rather, had realised what they should have been doing anyway) to the deficiencies of their agreements by then. Looks fully enforceable to me, but I too don't know enough about the insurance issues - can it be treated as a purchase? Gets round the multiple agreements issue I imagine?

It almost looks like a paradigm for the industry - won't be surprised of other lenders don't nick it lock, stock and barrel.

you have a slim chance on section 18 issues with this but I wouldnt bet my kids school dinner money on it. So, if you want a yes or no I would say 98.5% enforceable.

- just thought if they'd sold it them maybe it was a bigger issue than I first thought

you have a slim chance on section 18 issues with this but I wouldnt bet my kids school dinner money on it. So, if you want a yes or no I would say 98.5% enforceable.

- just thought if they'd sold it them maybe it was a bigger issue than I first thought

I would agreee... they won't be happy but perhaps they might have a way to reduce the balance or even make a claim based upon their circumstances.

Cheers for looking in guys :-)

This might be an irrelevant point but I just noticed on the agreement that the purchase of insurance was not signed for (all the other signatures etc are blanked in red). Therefore if the charge for the insurance was subsequently added to the card balance would this be illegal and would it have any bearing on the enforcement of the agreement.

As I say, I am by no means an expert but just thought I'd mention my observation just in case.*

• Haha 1