vjohn82

Please check this CCA... sent by DCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3626 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

PAGE1

TescoCCA001.jpg

PAGE 2

TescoCCA002.jpg

PAGE 3

TescoCCA003.jpg

well well please tell re the insurance what is that all about

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

It's only a couple of years old - most lenders had become wise (or rather, had realised what they should have been doing anyway) to the deficiencies of their agreements by then. Looks fully enforceable to me, but I too don't know enough about the insurance issues - can it be treated as a purchase? Gets round the multiple agreements issue I imagine?

It almost looks like a paradigm for the industry - won't be surprised of other lenders don't nick it lock, stock and barrel.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

before I comment further I would like to know which dca and do they onw or are they on behalf of tesco?

Ummmm.. I think just on behalf of Tesco to be honest.

I would be looking at NoA issues had this not been the case

Edited by vjohn82
added word "not"

you have a slim chance on section 18 issues with this but I wouldnt bet my kids school dinner money on it. So, if you want a yes or no I would say 98.5% enforceable.

- just thought if they'd sold it them maybe it was a bigger issue than I first thought

you have a slim chance on section 18 issues with this but I wouldnt bet my kids school dinner money on it. So, if you want a yes or no I would say 98.5% enforceable.

- just thought if they'd sold it them maybe it was a bigger issue than I first thought

I would agreee... they won't be happy but perhaps they might have a way to reduce the balance or even make a claim based upon their circumstances.

Cheers for looking in guys :-)

This might be an irrelevant point but I just noticed on the agreement that the purchase of insurance was not signed for (all the other signatures etc are blanked in red). Therefore if the charge for the insurance was subsequently added to the card balance would this be illegal and would it have any bearing on the enforcement of the agreement.

As I say, I am by no means an expert but just thought I'd mention my observation just in case.*

• Haha 1

Interesting point... might be useful arguing for a payment arrangment. Thanks for your input