How long is a PCN warrant enforceable or valid?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

More than 12 months ago today, a Warrant of Execution was granted by TEC and then the bailiff started enforcing on it.

I'd moved four times last year.

The bailiff is still apparently attending the old address - isn't there some sort of time limit on this sort of thing?

I can't even pay the fine as the council's website blocks me from doing so.

More than 12 months ago today, a Warrant of Execution was granted by TEC and then the bailiff started enforcing on it.

I'd moved four times last year.

The bailiff is still apparently attending the old address - isn't there some sort of time limit on this sort of thing?

I can't even pay the fine as the council's website blocks me from doing so.

The Warrant of Execution is valid for one year ONLY.

HOWEVER....the local authority can pay a further fee of £5 to re register the debt for another year.

Not many local authorities do this so I would suggest that you contact the Traffic Enforcement Centre in the morning to establish whether the warrant had been re-registered. Their telephone number is: 08457 045 007 You will need the PCN number.

As you have moved home you need to file an Out of Time Declaration.

TEC will provide the form to do when you call them .

• Haha 1

You need to send an e-mail to TEC and ask that they confirm that the warrant has expired.

If the bailiff is attempting to enforce on a warrant that has expired this is SERIOUS and needs to be bought to the attention of the local authority.