style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

More than 12 months ago today, a Warrant of Execution was granted by TEC and then the bailiff started enforcing on it.

I'd moved four times last year.

The bailiff is still apparently attending the old address - isn't there some sort of time limit on this sort of thing?

I can't even pay the fine as the council's website blocks me from doing so.

i'm not an expert, but what i've read here, having had probs myself, normally 90 days acc to the hmcs guidelines. 3 visits max, then it goes back. there's a lot of info in this section on the stickys. good luck.

More than 12 months ago today, a Warrant of Execution was granted by TEC and then the bailiff started enforcing on it.

I'd moved four times last year.

The bailiff is still apparently attending the old address - isn't there some sort of time limit on this sort of thing?

I can't even pay the fine as the council's website blocks me from doing so.

The Warrant of Execution is valid for one year ONLY.

HOWEVER....the local authority can pay a further fee of £5 to re register the debt for another year.

Not many local authorities do this so I would suggest that you contact the Traffic Enforcement Centre in the morning to establish whether the warrant had been re-registered. Their telephone number is: 08457 045 007 You will need the PCN number.

As you have moved home you need to file an Out of Time Declaration.

TEC will provide the form to do when you call them .

• Haha 1

You need to send an e-mail to TEC and ask that they confirm that the warrant has expired.

If the bailiff is attempting to enforce on a warrant that has expired this is SERIOUS and needs to be bought to the attention of the local authority.