Barclaycard - First step...

Jay70
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I would like some advice as i am quite new to all this, but i have two Bcards, and would like to confirm that the first thing i need to do is to send a "Subject Access Request" together with the statutory £1 fee, for each account?

Is this correct, or do i have to send £10 for each account?

I am hoping to claim all charges etc, and also investigate the enforceability of these agreements, as they are both probably 10-15 year old!

Finally, i tried to go to the template library, but was getting http error for the page, has it been moved, and if so, where can i obtain a tempate for the SAR?

Edited by Jay70

Hi Jay and welcome to CAG.

You need to read as many threads as you can so you start learning how things work. Start off reading other threads here in the BC forum.

Also, read the Reclaiming Guide at Link No1 in my signature below.

Use this thread for one BC a/c and start a new thread for the 2nd one, so the 2 cases don't get mixed up.

To start reclaiming charges and any mis-sold PPI, send BC a SAR. See Article 2 here - The Consumer Forums - Bank charges templates (consumer)

One SAR with the £10 fee will cover both a/c's.

If you want to check on the enforceability of an a/c, you also need to send off a CCA request. The fee for this is £1 and you must do each a/c separately. See Article 8 here - The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

By reading other threads, you'll see what others are doing and the problems they encounter. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)