style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

She is brill. Love her music :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I wouldn't go that far... The next Dannii Minogue maybe, it will turn out she has a sister that is good looking and is on German Television doing the German version of Eastenders!!

It may turn out that she is exaggerating about being "lady" gaga if you believe the hermaphrodite rumors :lol:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I think she is fab! She is original, writes her own stuff, produces some of her own stuff, is very much her own artist (not being told what to say or do) and has worked hard to get to where she is. She did it the old fashioned way, not that I'd ever call Leona or any others who got there by other means as they obviously tried other ways first, but Lady Gaga did her time in clubs and open mic nights etc. It's kind of nice to see someone who has really had to work for it for a long time get there. I think she is a breath of fresh air, and I like the fact that she's different. i don't like her new song, but it's the only material of hers that I haven't liked. I agree she's the next Madonna, in her originality shock factor and think she will be around for a long time. Go Gaga!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz: