style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3631 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help me. I got a brand new Citroen C1 on an HP lease 2 years ago and when they came to take the car back last month, they inspected it and said the drivers side door had been repainted and all wheel trims needed replacing. I disagreed with the report and over the weekend i received notice from them that they would be taking £190 from my account to replace the door and wheel trims. If push comes to shove i don't mind paying for the wheel trims (although think it is normal wear and tear) but i have not had the door repainted nor replaced, it was like that when it was first delivered, and in all honesty i never even noticed the difference is so small, so how do i argue this with them and prove i haven't had it repainted? And, should i have to pay for the wheel trims?

Any comments or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you disagreed with the report at the time how can they take the money if it's in dispute? They must have had an inspection report from when you first got it - have you got a copy of that?

Block your account from further withdrawls by this firm until query resolved. Many new cars get damaged prior to delivery, so partial resprays is nothing new. Stick to your guns as ****ROEN are a shower of incompetent dozers.

Thanks - have spoken to the bank to make sure no payments will go out and will just stick with it. I don't remember there being a delivery report, but not convinced i would have noticed anyway, the difference is so slight.