Jump to content

Squirrel Nutkin

Form N245 - Help Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Hi there. I am hoping someone can help me here. I recently lost a set aside case and have been ordered to pay. HO HUM! However, I simply cant afford the debt and have been sent an N245. Problem is I am self employed and in partnership with my husband. I dont draw a salary and we are a young small business that is actually doing really well considering the climate but we are at the stage of whether my husband stops his outside job or not. The reality is we would struggle is he stopped his job so he's not going to. Aside from our living expenses, anything left over goes back into the business. What do I put on the form as I do not draw a salary. :?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moved to Legal Forum

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts


Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.


Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit



17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...