BankFodder BankFodder

PGH7447

dispatches tonight 7 Dec on channel 4 - Christmas on Credit

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3703 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was featured in the programme (Nikki Halliwell) and i did 3 days of filming most of which they edited out. It was difficult to do but i think it got the point across.

I'd agree.

It wasn't perfect, but it was good to see Brighthouse and Provident have some mud flung at them.

Also, for all its faults it was still much better than the programme on collection agencies back in the summer

My advice is given based on personal experience and any useful information I've picked up over the years. Always seek professional advice if there's any doubt.

<Please feel free to click on the star if you think I've been helpful

the manchester congestion charge one they did was a joke.

I know as they filmed us (MART) and cut 99.999% of the footage of us.

That doesn't surprise me, but I think these programmes aren't aimed at us. It's for the benefit of all those Channel 4 viewers who don't really know this sort of thing goes on.

Especially the strain of Channel 4 viewer who can do a week's shopping at waitrose without worrying about the price, who are completely unaware that a lot of this is going on and haven't been touched by the recession...

My advice is given based on personal experience and any useful information I've picked up over the years. Always seek professional advice if there's any doubt.

<Please feel free to click on the star if you think I've been helpful

I watched it on 4OD last night after missing it for Eastenders. It's sickening how BrightHouse operate. I was shocked about the optional insurance, surely people can click that they say optional and ask for a quote without it and the saving they make can insure with contents insurance.