style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3621 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

When I bought a treadmill about a month ago from a local independant equipment retailer we were offered either a brand new (£699) or a refurbished (£425) unit. We decided to buy a brand new one rather than a refurbished unit but when it was delivered it was established that it was actually a refurbished unit rather than a brand new one. I called the retailer and asked for the refurbished unit to be collected and a new one to be delivered instead.

A few days later the new unit arived but the refurbished unit wasn't collected at that time as the driver had no instructions to collect it.

It has been a couple of weeks now and I haven't heard from the retailer with regards to collecting to refurbished unit, so I was wondering how long I have to wait before I can claim the unit to be collected as my own property and belonging to myself?

Thanks

Guest Old_andrew2018

Not sure how long you need to wait however you must keep the unit safe,