Robinson Way - Please Advise - Cca Reply

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

i previously posted on here the 'contract' that robinson way sent to me after i cca'd them. i have attached this. i was advised to write to them saying that this was clearly not a valid contract and for them to cease all collections against me which i did. this morning i have received this reply

In regards to your recent letter, please note that we feel the documentation provided does fulfill our obligations. Even if we were unable to provide copy documentation it would not mean this debt does not exist.

We require your payment proposals within 10 working days.

I assume that they are just trying their arm with this. But what is my next move. Please advise me on the next step that i should take with them.

Thanks all. You have been invaluable to me so far!! Thanks to the advise on here i have had 2 debt cases closed already!!

robinson way cca reply (2).pdf

Hi,

I would ignore the muppets. They have said that they can chase for the money, which is true. They can chase but that's all. Without the signed agreement, they can't go to court. They have all but admitted they don't have the agreement

"Even if we were unable to provide copy documentation it would not mean this debt does not exist."

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Who knows how a DCA's mind works. They could ring you (if they have a number) send letters, pass the debt on to another **** sucking maggot and screw your credit file or even pass the file back to the OC.

It has been known for DCA's to even try the court route but with what you posted above, they won't get very far.

As I suggested, ignore for now unless the letters get too much then complain.

I would report them to Trading Standards as a matter of course (demanding money while the account is in dispute)

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

thanks. how do you go about reporting them? is it on the trading standards site?

Yup, Consumer Direct