furryboo

Fredrickson International Limited and Egg

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3631 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I wonder if anyone can help. I have been repaying an Egg Loan from about 7 - 8 years through Fredrickson International. I have been actually paying the repayments to them for about 2 years. Now after reading various bit and pieces on this forum, last week I sent a letter to Fredrickson asking for the CCA agreement. They have now written back stating that I need to go to Egg to get this agreement. What I need help with is the following: -

1. I presumed Fredrickson had to provide the CCa as they now own the debt? Is this correct and if it is, does anyone know a template letter I can send back to them?

2. Becuase I have been paying this loan for about 2 years, can I still make a cliam with regards the CCa agrrement not being correct etc?

Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks

Lenny

Hi Lenny, you are right in that Fredrickson should provide the CCA if asked, you should not have to ask EGG if they ( Fredrickson ) bought the debt.

Somebody who has a bit more knowledge should be along soon.

Best Wishes.

Any more help on this would be great!

Thanks for what I have so far though!

Cheers

Lenny

Hi furryboo,

are you positive fredricksons own the debt? Have you had a notice of assignment from egg saying fred are the new owner?

CCA directly will only cost you a pound or go for the full SAR £10 you will get everything then. The templates are available on this site.

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

Number 8 template is your CCA send it registered don't sign send a £1 postal order

I sent mine to:-

The Recon Ops & Clearance (DSIR) Team

Egg plc

Point North

Waterfront West

Brierley Hill

West Midlands

DY5 1LU

The SAR is No 11 template same address as above send in a separate letter registered no signature send a £10 postal order.

I hope this helps

Pumpytums