haggis1984

Unsatisfied SAR, ruling from ICO, compo?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3626 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hey caggers and cagettes,

Long story short HFC failed to satisfy SAR, ICO found in my failure and now awaiting docs. Bit peeved that Ive had to spend so much time and effort writing letters and researching to get this issue resolved though. Is the FOS likely to award compo if I put this complaint to them?

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

Guest Old_andrew2018

The FOS web page have case histories you might check them out to see if a similar case is mentioned

Andy

Thanks for that, didnt know they existed so prob be useful for the future. Couldnt see any relevant cases though unfortunately.

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!