Really had enough of HFX! Please Help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HFX have now sent the following as my True Copy of my agreement and say it IS enforcable? Anyone know where I can go from here.

They always seem to have an answer for everthing and convience themselfs they are right!

Any ideas, help or comments very much appreciated. Thank you.

Letter 001.pdf

Letter 002.pdf

Letter 003.pdf

mmmmm. Firstly, that appears to be an application form to me.

Secondly, I note they refer to you in their letter as 'your client'. Obviously standard HBOS cut and paste drivvle!

Have a look here>>>>http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/162851-consumer-credit-agreements-guide.html

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Many thanks for that. Will have look through.

When you get time, tell us more. Will try and help.

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Well the agreement they have sent me above is their second one. The first was just a reconstituted copy of nothing really with no signitures etc.:rolleyes: I then sent them a second letter stating that my account was still in dispute untill they sent the document required and the one above turned up..:confused: Not to sure if it seems enorfoceable or not or what sort of letter to send next..:(:confused: Any help would be appreciated as I want to keep this going if possible.:wink: