kashew

cancelling membership- stranger in ladies changing room

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi ya, was wandering if anyone could help me with this one. I am a member of a very reputable health club in central London. A few days ago, when in ladies changing room, a man came into the room had his face covered in a towel and hid himself in a cubicle drawing a curtain behind him. I ran to the reception to tell them about this and one of the staff members ran after that man. I was then told that this guy seemed to be very confused when confronted and said he was lost and didn't know where he was- he definitely knew where he was when he appeared in the ladies changing room! Anyway I do not feel safe there anymore and i don't want to continue with the membership as I feel that the gym didn't provide the basic level of security. I haven't contacted the head office yet as it happened only a few days ago and I needed some time to cool off. Does anyone know if I have any chances of having the membership canceled without paying any cancellation fees or paying for the full year (I signed a contract until Sep 2010? cheers

Guest Old_andrew2018

not too sure if you will be able to cancel, but IMHO you should contact the local press in order that people are aware of this gyms inability to protect its members.