AnimalMagic

Animal vs Rockwell/Tessera/RBofS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3623 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Back in 2005 I received a letter from a company called BTMK claiming I owed money to a company called Tessera. I denied knowledge and they wrote back informing me that it was a debt purchased from RBOS. I have since had various letters and tel calls from various people concerning this, but they have consistently failed to provide any evidence that I owe any money.

On 14 Nov 2009 I wrote to Rockwell enclosing a CPR letter and a Tel harassment letter stating thst if they wish to resolve this they should respond with all the information requested in the CPR letter. I have received two letters since stating that they will be taking legal action if I don't pay up in 7 days...

On the 2 Dec 2009 I received a call in which I again refused to give any personal information, and the cheeky monkey said I should reply to their letters... :-(

Thing is, that I cannot relate this to any credit card account I have had in the last 10 years, I've never had an account with RBofS and as far as I know, I don't owe anyone any money (apart from mortgage).

So do I bother writing again or just let them take it to court?

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

Me vs Rockwell/Tessara/RBofS: pending.

Me vs MBNA/1st Crud: Discontinued.

First Direct Overdraft: CCJ won.

IR: 2 CCJs 1 won.

Birmingham Midshires: pending

BT: pending

others to come....

Guest Old_andrew2018

keep all correspondence safe I dont think you should not write any further letters its a waste of time, IMHO they wont take court action.