repossesion

lulu22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can someone help me please.i went to court back in 2001 for arrears on my mortgage it was suspended and i agreed to pay my monthly amount plus money towards the arrears.That was all paid up within the two years.Now i find myself behind again and what i would like to know can my lender go back to court and have me evicted because i have had a suspended repossesion in the past or would this be a new case and if i could show the judge i could make the monthly payments plus some of the arrears what are my chances of having it suspended again.Hope someone can help.

Hi can someone help me please.i went to court back in 2001 for arrears on my mortgage it was suspended and i agreed to pay my monthly amount plus money towards the arrears.That was all paid up within the two years.Now i find myself behind again and what i would like to know can my lender go back to court and have me evicted because i have had a suspended repossession in the past or would this be a new case and if i could show the judge i could make the monthly payments plus some of the arrears what are my chances of having it suspended again.Hope someone can help.

The suspended repossession order still stands, even though it has been paid up, so they could go straight for an eviction order.:mad: But please don't panic.

Write to your lender explaining your circumstances and agree a repayment plan. If you are not in a position to make the current mortgage plus a payment plan, write and ask you lender what assistance they can offer, the rules have changed since 2001, and lenders are now obliged to view repossession as the very last resort.

If you lender is unhelpful, or you need more advice feel free to post here, any advice and experience is because we have been in the same position.

Regards

on*the*case

Never Give Up! Never Surrender!