Notice of Assignment

teed_off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Received a letter of assignment in regards to an Argos card today - its already been to 3 DCA and the last one being Fredrickson Int .

The letter is from dlc and says that Argos no longer own the account and I should still deal with FI but the account is in dispute since beginning of the year. There was a letter from Argos advising of the assignment of debt etc.

Do I send the account in dispute to dlc or send another CCA or do nothing.

Look forward to your comments

If you have already had a CCA there is no point in wasting more money. Was the CCA enforceable?

I am sure that if an account is in dispute they aren't supposed to sell it on until the dispute is sorted but I'm sure if I'm wrong some will tell us.

I would be inclined to send a letter just to remind them that this account is still in dispute, I'll guess that Argos hasn't told them.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Well it looks like Argos is getting rid of its unenforceable debt, because I had a notice of assignment today from Argos too, but mine was sold to Hillesden.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

If you have already had a CCA there is no point in wasting more money. Was the CCA enforceable?

I am sure that if an account is in dispute they aren't supposed to sell it on until the dispute is sorted but I'm sure if I'm wrong some will tell us.

I would be inclined to send a letter just to remind them that this account is still in dispute, I'll guess that Argos hasn't told them.

DG

no they sent me an agreement with no signature on it :shock:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!