style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3633 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Rather than go on and on about the annoyances some tenants provide to me, I will simply ask the questions I need to know the answers to:

• How many people are allowed to be resident in this property? It has 6 bedrooms (2 converted living rooms and 4 actual bedrooms), one bathroom, one shower room, a separate toilet downstairs.
  • A boyfriend 'moved in' the same day as the actual tenant, they come and go at the same time and he has been here at all times with the tenant since she moved in, essentially the boyfriend is now a tenant. At what point can I tell him to sod off to his own house?
  • There's an A4 sign which suggests the property is no smoking. It's proved as useful as a fishnet binbag, if I complain to the landpeople are they obliged to take action?
  • I get up for work at 7am, many other tenants do not and can be found wandering the house at random points past 11pm, there's TV noise and excessive chattering in the room next to mine - what time is shut up time? I had to take a half day off work a couple of days ago after being kept up til 3am. Turned out someone wanted a bath at 2. They also seem to like the slamming noise their door provides.

Many thanks for any wisdom to follow.

I work for a bank, i'm a customer of two banks. I have been charged by one. I have considered, but not claimed any charges back. I am responsible for the actions taken against me.