lifeafterdebt

LAD Vs Barclaycard MC

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3628 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thought I would start a new thread relating to a mastercard dating back to 1990.

I went onto a payment plan with BC last year paying token payments. I then found CAG early this year and decided to send BC a SAR. I have been trying to get info from them for almost 7 months now! They have never sent a copy of the agreement in this time. So, in Sept. I sent off a CCA request. Got the usual photocopy T&Cs allegedly from the date. Sent the account in dispute letter and again requested a true copy. BC sent the standard 3 page letter about how they have complied. They seem to think this is enough for the account to not be in dispute.

A couple of weeks ago I sent off a complaint to the FOS asking them to force BC to supply a copy of the agreement. Still waiting t hear back from the FOS on this. I am still making the token payments.

I must have upset someone at BC as today received a letter informing me that the payment plan was ending (there was never a formal date for it to end when it was set up) and they were not going to accept the payments I am currently making. They gave 14 days form letter date for me to make a new offer or they will assume I can begin making full payment again and begin charging interest and adding charges. Nice of them!

Whilst there is a complaint with the FOS, should BC have to put a hold on the account?

Any advice welcome.

Cheers:)

Hi LAD,

Is this a separate thread for a different BC a/c.

I replied on your other thread earlier about the same issue.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Slick,

Yes, sorry about that! This is for a mastercard the other a visa. Would it be possible to change the thread title of the other one to something like LAD Vs Barclaycard Visa?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers:)

Sure, I'll change the other thread title now.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)