tedney

2 santander cards not showing on Cra file?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

As mentioned on my other thread in thei section, I have recently checked my file with a CRA.

I have now realised that two of my credit card accounts, both with the same bank, and both predating any of the cards/accounts included on the report, are not shown at all:eek:

Additionally, there is a closed account "Santander Cards UK" which I have never heard of. Does anyone know if Santander is a name change from a previous card provider:confused: According to the CRA the S account was opened in 2003 and closed in 2007, but I do not recall any such account in this period.

Is there any significance of the missing accounts:-? I have a bank account and loan account from the same provider:?

Thanks for any help.

Not all creditors use all the main CRA's so what you may find out about yourself on Experian may not be the same with equifax.

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Some banks only report when you are in arrears.

Santander is the parent group of Abbey.

Additionally, there is a closed account "Santander Cards UK" which I have never heard of. Does anyone know if Santander is a name change from a previous card provider:confused: According to the CRA the S account was opened in 2003 and closed in 2007, but I do not recall any such account in this period.

I recently noticed an account for 'Santander Cards' on my credit file too. It was only when I looked at the credit limit that I realised it was my store card (Topman in this case) which used to be run by GE Capital but now seem to have been taken over by Santander.

Thanks for your responses everyone. I now realise my account was B&Q store card, run by GE, but closed in October 2007. I wonder when Santander took over these accounts? Odd that they are recording as Santander even though account was never "open" with them.