meg&mog

Robinson Way/Horwich & Farrelly - bc

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3631 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys

I am having problems with these vultures starting up again i cca,d them back in sept last year for a alleged barclay card debt they sent me the application form with t&c,s printed on the back with a letter saying here is the cca you asked for i never heard anything else

Now they are calling me several times a day 1st horwich and farrelly with the usual we will take you to court threats and now robinson way i have told them on the phone i will not discuss it but they keep ringing my kids are even saying my mum has asked you not to ring :???:

Please help what should i do?

Thanks guys :)

Meg&Mog

Write the following letter to all parties (including Barclaycard)

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY ALLEGED DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS

On xxx date I sent you a valid CCA request. This has not been honoured and therfore I have no further liability to your company or its agents.

Simply sending terms and conditions and an application form does not comply with the law.

As you have breached the law and the OFT Guidelines which state a disputed debt cannot be collected on nor sold to a third party a complaint is going to them, and to Trading Standards.

Any other correspondence received from your company or its agents will automatically be copied to the OFT and Trading Standards as part of my complaint.

Goodbye.

Don't forget to contact both the OFT and Trading Standards and keep a log from now on of all correspondence so they can see what is happening.

Hi

Thanks so much sillygirl1 i,ll get on to that

Thanks again :)

: Now they are calling me several times a day 1st horwich and farrelly with the usual we will take you to court threats"

No reputable solicitor would telephone one, stating that they will be taking one to court!

IMO, these calls were/are being made by the RW threat monkeys posing as the RW in-house solicitor: Horrible Farrelly.

To remove any element of doubt and to arm you with the correct knowledge, read up on the following links;

Telecommunications Act 1984 (c. 12) - Statute Law Database

Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (c. 40)

Malicious Communications Act 1988 (c. 27)

Ofcom will also be able to advise them of their flouting the law. If they persist after you have sent them the letter and have repeatedly told them not to ring you, then report them to your local Police station, (not 999) as what they are doing is a criminal offence, and I guarantee one phone call from your local plod will put an immediate end to their incessant harassment.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!