gecouger

Today is the day!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3629 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear all,I wish i had found this site 6 months ago, i have now begun proceedings against Barclays, theatened to send bailiffs round my house for an old Woolwhich account that was 7 years old, refused to send any account details, MBNA as they now have me paying over 34% on my credit card, Halifax for defaulting me on my credit card even though i have an agreement to make lower payments, and Halifax again for £1300 in overdraft fees this year! i am going to make these thieves my mission in life!!!!! everyone in the country should be doing this, its gone on to long and needs to stop!! Oh and by the way, when they advise you to manage your finances better just remind them that if it wasnt for the Goverment bailing them out with BILLIONS of our money they would all be on the dole!!!!! instaed of looking forward to a big fat bonus, Merry Christmas to all.

Hi there,

Welcome to CAG.

If you need any further help, then just start a thread in the relevant forum. :)

Help us to keep on helping.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.

This site is run solely on donations.

You can make a donation

HERE. Thank you.

Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.