I want to go Rotherham

Consumer dude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have taken my grandchildren to watch them when they came to Bradford every year now since the eldest was 4, she is now 14 and this year was the last year we will go becuase the youngest one is getting too old :( I will miss our madcap day out

I think they are brillliant for kids, just good silly fun and totally harmless

PS yes they do come from Rotherham and noooooo you really dont want to go there!

Is it in Yorkshire, or Lancashire, I can't remember, I wouldn't mind a visit in the New Year.... can't make the Oxford meet due to another family commitment and financial situation a bit shaky after unexpected move (well I wasn't planning to move until Easter but got a great place).

Jamie Oliver has a 'Showing peeps how to cook' shop open in All Saints Sq. at the mo. ;)

Any particular reason why U propose 23th Jan Cd?? :confused:

...Rotherham in the middle of winter isn't exactly a deal clincher for some parrrrty peeps is it?

:)

One of those places I've never been to and might be visting some one a bit further up north so its kind-er on route..:cool:

Is it in Yorkshire, or Lancashire, I can't remember, I wouldn't mind a visit in the New Year.... can't make the Oxford meet due to another family commitment and financial situation a bit shaky after unexpected move (well I wasn't planning to move until Easter but got a great place).

hello SG Rotherham is in South Yorkshire, why on earth CD wants to go there is beyond me, cause it aint pretty. I suppose the name must appeal! I remember when I was a kid being jealous of a friend who was having a holiday at Primrose Valley. It sounded like heaven. When I grew up and met my OH he asked me where I wanted to go for a trip out. Primrose Valley I said. It was worse than the ar** end of the universe!