Jump to content


Capital Gains Tax.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3663 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

A family member is about to inherit a small cottage which is in need of some renovation. We have been informed that she will have to pay capital gains tax.

Any advice on this subject would be most welcome, and is there a TAX EFFICIENT way to handle this?

Thanks in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



Sorry, I don't have a scooby :roll:


This 'link' might help.............


HM Revenue & Customs: Capital Gains Tax






Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...