Good Karma

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways:

I will do somebody a good turn, and not get found out;

if anybody knows of it, it will not count.

I will do at least two things I don’t want to do just for exercise.

I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt;

they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.

Anyone else got any?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

You won't rile me Barra. I am in spiritual mood tonight. Blessings be upon you.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You gotta admit, that was pretty funny!

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

Shhh Erika. Don't encourage him!:p

Just for today I will have a program.

I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it.

I will save myself from two pests:............8-)

She'll be Karma'n round the mountain when she comes.

(You forgot about the third!) :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Just for today I will be agreeable.

You won't rile me Barra.

:eek: When have I ever tried to rile you?!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Karma'n, baby, light my fire....

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Just for today I will be agreeable.

Sooooooooo do you agree car's work better with the keys in the ignition and not locked in........ the Boot :eek::p

Gotcha i has waited soooooooo long for that lmfao :lol::lol::lol:

Just for today I will be happy.

Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be

Just for today I will tell someone I love that I love them

:eek: When have I ever tried to rile you?!

Never Barra

BTW

I love you.:D

Just for today I will be happy.

Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be

So for the rest of the time you is gonna have a face like a slapped ass like

SOD'EM :eek::p sheesh another one to put thier face straight :D

Just for today I will be unafraid.

I will enjoy that which is beautiful & will believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.

Just for today I will greet someone I don't particularly like - and mean it