caro

Good Karma

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3628 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways:

I will do somebody a good turn, and not get found out;

if anybody knows of it, it will not count.

I will do at least two things I don’t want to do just for exercise.

I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt;

they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.

Anyone else got any?

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

You won't rile me Barra. I am in spiritual mood tonight. Blessings be upon you.

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You gotta admit, that was pretty funny!

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

If my advice has been helpful, please show your gratitude by taking a moment to click on the star icon on the bottom strip of my post

:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

download the CAG toolbar

Shhh Erika. Don't encourage him!:p

What's Best for You?

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon...

You come and go :eek:

you started it :p:D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Just for today I will have a program.

I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it.

I will save myself from two pests:............8-)

What's Best for You?

Karma Sutra? :eek:

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Just for today I will have a program.

I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it.

I will save myself from two pests:............:rolleyes:

:eek:

Your watching pinky and the brain :p

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

She'll be Karma'n round the mountain when she comes.

(You forgot about the third!) :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Karma Kanic ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Just for today I will be agreeable.

What's Best for You?

Agreeable Hu :rolleyes: i'll be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

A-Z Index

You won't rile me Barra.

:eek: When have I ever tried to rile you?!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Karma'n, baby, light my fire....

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Sooooooooo do you agree car's work better with the keys in the ignition and not locked in........ the Boot :eek::p

Gotcha i has waited soooooooo long for that lmfao :lol::lol::lol:

A-Z Index

Good chat up line...

Do you Karma here often. In an Italian accent of course:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Just for today I will be happy.

Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be

What's Best for You?

Just for today I will tell someone I love that I love them

:eek: When have I ever tried to rile you?!

Never Barra

BTW

I love you.:D

What's Best for You?

Just for today I will be happy.

Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be

So for the rest of the time you is gonna have a face like a slapped ass like

SOD'EM :eek::p sheesh another one to put thier face straight :D

A-Z Index

Someone's been at the Baileys Creme Karmael flavour. :-D

Just for today I will be unafraid.

I will enjoy that which is beautiful & will believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.

What's Best for You?

pmsl what ever it is your on missus i want some :D

A-Z Index

Just for today I will greet someone I don't particularly like - and mean it

What's Best for You?