Welcome HP Default Notice - PLEASE HELP!!!

mattes1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i have very bad experience with Welcome finance.

I bought car from WF Edinburgh in April 2008 and till about december 2008 was everything alright. I had PPI on my HP which i cancel straight when i purchased the car, so payments was we bit smaller. This year i had few problems manage all my payments inlcuiding full monthly HP payment, so i paid as much as i could every month. After telephone harrasment from WF to my work i send them letter and they stop contact me over phone which is good. But today i received new letter from them: Default Notice - served under section 87(1) of the Consumer credit act 1974.

There is said i need pay in 14 days all arrears which is 575pounds which i dont have, so i dont know what to do now. Can anybody HELP me please...

I have few more problems with WF about this HP, already contacted CAB, but not any help :o((

Thanks Martin.:(

as usual they say pay with in 14 days and dont insert a numerical date

the dn is worthless but dont tip them off

let me know your problems and ill see what we can do

So i need to pay all arears in 14days???

When i bought the car i asked sales man if is it HP and he told me NO, then after few months i find in agreement it is HP. Another think is sales man told me because was sunday and was quiet they give me 2000pounds for my old car which i trade in. But again when i checked all documents they give me for 10 year old car in good condition 1month after MOT, service checked ONLY 1pound!!! When i ask CAB i think a was mis-sold they told me i sign all documents and all documents all legal so i cant do anything now, only pay pay and pay...

I hate this sh.. company!!!

Please could you help me how to go out from there, even if i lose car. I need car for transport to work cozz working diferent times but if i lose car i can buy some old one...

These Default Notice Are Ment To Scare

Its All Mind Games And I Think Its Working With You

Take A Step Back

If They REpo The Car With A Defective Dn, Its Very Bad News For Them And Great For You

Pay In 14 Days Is Your Choice But In Law, The Dn Is Defective

The Cab Is Ok But Have Very Limited Knowledge

I TAKE IT YOU HAD ALL THE USUAL CRAP INSURANCE LIKE PPI ADDED TO THE AGREEMENT

Post Up The Agreement Minus Personal Details But Leave In The Figures

Google Photobucket And Use The Upload Link For Message Boards with Out Thumbnails Option

Hi,

i download newest agreement after canceling PPI both sites and new letter which i received yesterday Default Notice. Check default notice aswell please cozz i dont understand how they can place on top of letter Hire purchase agreement between me and WF branch Perth cozz i think i signed agreement between ME and WF Nottingham, main office no?

I really dunno if i dont pay in 14days they take my car away and i need repay all rest which is nearly 8k???

there is link for agreement and default notice:

Pictures by mattes1 - Photobucket