hog1949

Order declined and the duplicated!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3630 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This is a simple and unnecessary circumstance created by a retailer declining a transaction, I then re-ordered only to receive both orders and a double debit against my CC. The retailer refuses to pay for the return of the "declined" item which requires me to pay the postage negating the benefit of this discounted product. The bank appear to be dragging their heals and I simply have no idea what my legal status is. I appreciate that sending it back and paying postage would resolve situation (I'm in receipt of Pension Credits & disabled) but I should not be in this situation in the first place. What are my rights, I have all the emails and screen dumps as evidence. Grateful to anyone who can advise.

in that case tell the cc company that the second transaction was a mistake and you want your money back and tell the provider that their goods are outside your door, or in your shed and you are charging £5 a day storage until they collect

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

in that case tell the cc company that the second transaction was a mistake and you want your money back and tell the provider that their goods are outside your door, or in your shed and you are charging £5 a day storage until they collect

Many thanks for your quick response. Have already been on to my bank and retailer but nobody appears to be taking any corrective action. It's a bit late in the day to argue that the second transaction was a mistake. The first transaction was the retailer's error and it is clear from emails & screen dump who is to blame. I'm becoming anxious as the 30 days will be up without a resolve and that the retailer will refuse a refund. The item is in my hall exactly as it was delivered (unopened).

Sent it back to them unopened and un paid for, just drop it at your local PO, then send them a bill for your storage.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.