skint40

Sainsbury Notice of Intended Court Action - HELP!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3638 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I received this letter in the post today and am a bit worried about it.

blairoliverandscottcourtltr.jpg

I had previously sent a CCA request but did not receive an enforceable copy of my CCA.

I have since sent an SAR recorded delivery. I also got a letter from Sainsbury today asking me to phone them (which I'm not going to - everything in writing) to discuss what paperwork is required as they "are not obliged to supply records held in paper format if they do not form part of a relevant filing system" - What is all that about??????????

If the CCA was uneforceable to you write back to them and say it wasn't enforceable? Did you put the account into dispute?

I have seen a lot of these letters come in at work from clients but haven't actually seen any where they're taking them to court (no claim forms).

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

I received this letter in the post today and am a bit worried about it.

I had previously sent a CCA request but did not receive an enforceable copy of my CCA.

I have since sent an SAR recorded delivery. I also got a letter from Sainsbury today asking me to phone them (which I'm not going to - everything in writing) to discuss what paperwork is required as they "are not obliged to supply records held in paper format if they do not form part of a relevant filing system" - What is all that about??????????

Hi there Skint,

Do not worry. I have had letters from banks with "last chance to respond as we will take you to court"....and it has been months after and nothing happened.

They will sell your acc. to other DCAs and will have different colours and versions of template letters to scare you to make the payment.

I would send them a copy of the unenforceable application/agreement so they can back up.

......But I would actually post your application form or whatever you have so other people can see it.

You will have a very good advice here on what you can/can't do.

I am not an expert but it is only my opnion.

Good luck,

DD:cool:

Thanks for your replies.

I put the so called agreement on here when I got it and was told that it had various bits missing in it.

I also have been sending account in dispute letters and 'bemused' letters ever since.

From your replies, it sounds like they are just trying to scare me into getting in touch. Will hang in there and see if anything happens.

Thanks.:)