wurzelyzf

CSA liability order granted and the balliffs are a comin' please help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

As the title says i received my letter today informing me that a liability oorder has been granted and unless i pay all debts in 7 days (can't afford this as i'm currently bankrupt) then the balliffs will be the next step.

My wifes ex-husband is in a similar situation and he said that they legally sold all of there possessions to his in laws for £1 therefore the balliff could not take anything as it didn't belong to them. He said he printed out the form online and signed and witnessed this. Could anyone tell me if this is legal and if so where to find such a form.

Please help,i really don't want them to take the very little amount of stuff i was allowed to keep by my official receiver, stepsons xbox and tv etc.

I'm happy to pay the csa but cannot afford to pay the frequency or amount they want. They want it paid in 2 years (i owe £3k) and they won't consider anything else.

Please help i'm desperate now.:(

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump