A Nother with problems with Global Dept Recovery

ukbigd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I Received letters from Global Dept Recovery Ltd/Tower Dept recovery Last year ignored them as stated by others on this great forum.

Now a year later they have started again so I will be of course sending them the letter statute barred, They have now it seems stepped up the pressure this year with an actual threat as follows:

Dear Mr *******

Client FV-1

Dept due: £235.20

You have returned mail even though you are contactable at the above address.

Telephone us on 0208 336 7024 now.

You are in a position to immediately affect your credit rating with regard to your details being passed to a credit default register.

Yours sincerely

Squiggle for a signature

Collections Department

Makes me laugh, they have not established that I owe this said money, Which is I would have thought would have been at least a requirement.

I have not returned letters to them, Just been ignoring them.

My dept it well over six years old and only got in to dept because I was in disputed with my bank. And lost my job at the same time.

Thanks great site by the way.........

Of course prostitutes have baby's, Where do you think DCA staff come from...............

AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL!

GDR are such a respectful honest law a biding organisation who are 'Only their to Help' you in you're time of need, I couldn't possibly understand why you would want to ignore these extremely personable leeches??

Hope you filed it under 'Joke of the Month'

Boo:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Not heard of a Credit 'default' register neither??

Maybe they are making up new CRF's as they do with the Law and Guidelines.

Either that or they have let their crayons go astray and be used by some pre-school litigation, surveillance, valid even if not read by you, department!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Not heard of a Credit 'default' register neither??

Maybe they are making up new CRF's as they do with the Law and Guidelines.

Either that or they have let their crayons go astray and be used by some pre-school litigation, surveillance, valid even if not read by you, department!

Nore has anyone else I have spoken to

Of course prostitutes have baby's, Where do you think DCA staff come from...............

I'm feeling so left out, I might just tip off Mucky hall to exactly where I am so I can join in the fun of baiting them, or shall I wait until it's SB, oh decision decisions ooooh, bottle of beer:D