letsmakeamark

jbw highcourt enforcement now active on behalf of british gas

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3633 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

JBW launches High Court Enforcement subsidiary pdf_button.png printButton.png emailButton.png Thursday, 26 November 2009 JBW has launched a subsidiary to specifically deal with High Court Enforcement. Working in conjunction with Frank Whitworth an authorised High Court Enforcement Officer (for 22 years), Frank Whitworths family have been Sheriffs and High Court Enforcement Officers for over 55 years.

British Gas is the first company to contract the service that will see JBW able to assist clients in the enforcement of County Court Judgements over 600. JBW will be running the operation from their new office in the north of England.

Jamie Waller, MD of JBW Group said When we were invited to work for British Gas it seemed an appropriate time to set up our High Court Enforcement subsidiary. Frank Whitworth has all the necessary experience to head up this division and we are delighted to be working with someone with such a good reputation, to the extent we have invited him to join the Board of Directors.

Mushtaq Giga, DCA/Legal Manager for British Gas Business said British Gas Business has experienced a really good working relationship with JBW whilst going through the trial phase. JBW have understood our requirements well and we hope to see great results to come from this. Our experiences in this short space of time show us that JBW take quality serious and have a good customer service ethos in place.

link here :

CCR Magazine - JBW launches High Court Enforcement subsidiary

I hate bailiffs. Let me know if you have had a problem with them. I am sure i could upset them.

I now have experience with Securitas Security Services (UK) Limited and won in court against them 01/2018

Working in conjunction with Frank Whitworth an authorised High Court Enforcement Officer (for 22 years), Frank Whitworths family have been Sheriffs and High Court Enforcement Officers for over 55 years.

What a load of carp! HCEO's have only been around since January 2005.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

If that is carp why is he still in business ?

I hate bailiffs. Let me know if you have had a problem with them. I am sure i could upset them.

I now have experience with Securitas Security Services (UK) Limited and won in court against them 01/2018

Carp - as in being a High Court Enforcer for 55 years. HCEO's only existed since the HCEO regulatiion came into force so how could he say over 55 years?

Frank Whitworth an authorised High Court Enforcement Officer (for 22 years),

There is a four letter word and JBW is full of it.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

Welcome to the jbw club then.

Guest Thebailiff
What a load of carp! HCEO's have only been around since January 2005.

hceo is the new name for sheriffs officer and they have been around for a lot longer.

hceo is the new name for sheriffs officer and they have been around for a lot longer.

So, a rose by any other name...? ;)

sherriff officers are in scotland, JBW trades in england and wales. @thebailiff

Their new offices are up north in england i believe.