letsmakeamark

Phillips collection services investigated by council

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

What is it with you and JBW?

All your theads are all JBW threads.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

nice find

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

they need to be investigated by the goverment department responsible for them.

they also need to be investigated by the police.

Its not just JBW doing it, they all do it, but each bailiff firm has its own MO.

JBW is very big on lifting debtors cars and going around in vigilante vans, Marston is noted for threatening debtors with locksmiths, Sherforce is big on charging high fees with a view for transporting goods in vans. Rossendales, its clamping, Equita, employing persons not having a certificate and do hit & runs on debtors posting notes through doors and charging it as a bona-fide full-priced visit.

Each to their own.

Its not just JBW doing it, they all do it, but each bailiff firm has its own MO.

JBW is very big on lifting debtors cars and going around in vigilante vans, Marston is noted for threatening debtors with locksmiths, Sherforce is big on charging high fees with a view for transporting goods in vans. Rossendales, its clamping, Equita, employing persons not having a certificate and do hit & runs on debtors posting notes through doors and charging it as a bona-fide full-priced visit.

Each to their own.

Mate this is not the right thread nor the right moment to ask these sorts of questions.

I hate bailiffs. Let me know if you have had a problem with them. I am sure i could upset them.

I now have experience with Securitas Security Services (UK) Limited and won in court against them 01/2018

I wondered about this poster and some of their other threads have a definate ring to them - nudge nudge wink wink

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Mate this is not the right thread nor the right moment to ask these sorts of questions.

What questions?