please help .. MOORCROFT AGAIN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i just had a horrible little man at my door asking for me. I asked who he was he refused to answer.

I could see his file and that it said moorcroft.

I told him to get off my property. and if he came back i would call the police. he kept asking who i was. then he decided that i was who he was looking for and said " thanks i wont be back ?" he was looking round my car etc??

i know that debt is for severn trent water but I have heard nothing from them or moorcroft since it told them to back off as it was in dispute. so now they seem to be trying to bully me by sending DCA unannounced to my door?

what do i do?? im shaking and tempted to call the police??

HELP??

thanks

:oops:customer is alwaze rite...... :p:confused:

hi.. i just rang severn trent who told me that they will ring moorcroft and get a hold on account for 28 days? its all a complete mess because i asked for deduction from benefits thru a company called robinson way. but because its my partner who claims for us both at the moment, there was a confusion so they just passed it on to another collector... up pop moorcroft.. and they dont care a shiny one about anythin other than £££££ !!!

so basically no comunication with me the one they are trying to extort money out of... just bully boy tactics!

the last time a emailed them to tell them it was in dispute and heard nothing since today... and the germ that appeared on my doorstep.... ! where do they get off?? powertrip for them or summat?? good job OH wasnt in..... ! mind youprobly wudnt av been a bleep with him as harder to intimidate a male....???

:?

:oops:customer is alwaze rite...... :p:confused:

hi.. i just rang severn trent who told me that they will ring moorcroft and get a hold on account for 28 days? its all a complete mess because i asked for deduction from benefits thru a company called robinson way. but because its my partner who claims for us both at the moment, there was a confusion so they just passed it on to another collector... up pop moorcroft.. and they dont care a shiny one about anythin other than £££££ !!!

so basically no comunication with me the one they are trying to extort money out of... just bully boy tactics!

the last time a emailed them to tell them it was in dispute and heard nothing since today... and the germ that appeared on my doorstep.... ! where do they get off?? powertrip for them or summat?? good job OH wasnt in..... ! mind youprobly wudnt av been a bleep with him as harder to intimidate a male....???

:?

Moorcroft and robinson way. You really are at the bottom of the tank!

Has this been to court or are you paying the statutory min for a person on benefits?

Also you may be able to get help from one of the water charities depending on your circumsatnces.

Dont worry, looking round your car is him 'trying to put the frightners' on you. Then again he may have been wondering what those round things on it were!

get back to the water company and demand to know the name of the person who visited you as you wish to make a complaint to the OFT due to his failure to identify himself when asked and his aggressive manner

they ARE responsible for HIS actions as he was acting on their behalf- at least it will give them something to think about