Linus

Another Anti DCA Tool

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3637 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been useing this Panasonic phone that, has alot of features needed in the DCA war, it blocks upto 30 numbers, you can record your phone calls and has the super night mode.

I think this is a great tool and it is worth considering as an option:

Panasonic KXTG8421EB Colour Telephone Answer Machine

The increasingly popular Night mode allows you to specify that only calls from a list of pre-selected numbers can get through to you during specified time periods, this couples with the incoming call barring facility means that you are in complete control of the calls you receive.

I got mine from Argos.

Product info and full spec:

Panasonic newly released 8421 KX-TG8421EB Telephone with integrated answermachine from DST UK Ltd

"Always ask for a CCA, Simples".

looks ok but i would advise caggers to stick with the truecall

firstly, it is only partway through the call that one realises one should be recording the call- the truecall, when you hit the record button will record the conversation right back to the begiginning of the call

the truecall will give you a complete computer log of all calls time duration caller details etc which you may need to use to complain of nuisance calls or to use in court proceedings

f

I've found a function on my mobile which allows me to record calls... though Truecall for home phone use is without doubt a smart piece of kit

I dont doubt that truecall is the mutts nutts, I just mentioned it as I think its a nice piece of simple kit, and has been a real help for me.I just enjoy blocking the calls, the phone gives out a dead tone....;)

"Always ask for a CCA, Simples".