blakey06

Mystery voicemail messages...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

for the past month or so I've been receiving a lot of totally blank voicemail messages - Sometimes 3 a day and it was getting infuriating at its filling up my mailbox so I'm not getting important messages.

The calls are often first thing in the morning (around 8am to 9am) and early afternoon around 2pmish.

My Caller ID gadget thing from BT has given up the ghost so I wasn't sure of the number so I used the callback option from within the 1571 feature to find out who the heck is calling.... and its Robbers Way!

Needless to say I didn't speak to these guys and put the phone down.

Are they allowed to leave blank messages like this, and can I do anything about it?

Blakey

Yes - you can make a complaint to Robbers Way Complaints Department with a copy to the OFT and Ofcom and make sure Robbers Way know you are reporting them by marking the bottom of your letter "CC OFT- CC Ofcom."

If you really want shut asap them get call blocker from BT - £1.50 pcm I think. Then block their number.