mills1

offsetting advice needed urgent

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Even though I negotiated a reduced payment programme with Tsb for a three month period, this was beginning of november that I called them and explained my circumstances, I have just noticed that they have taken the full payment that was due in November.

Therefore making us more overdrawn on our arranged overdraft.

The abbreviation says "PAY" then the sum taken is the full payment that was due for november.

They were supposed to be setting up a direct debit to take the reduced payment of £50, I can even see on my online banking that the DD has been put on the account, the only things blank are the date and sum due.

To say I am livid is an understatement, any ideas gang?

Cheers.

if what you are supposed to pay and the bank a/c they have taken it from are both with the same bank. sadly they can do this, but only for the arrears or outstanding sums.

time to move your money to another bank me thinks.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

if what you are supposed to pay and the bank a/c they have taken it from are both with the same bank. sadly they can do this, but only for the arrears or outstanding sums.

time to move your money to another bank me thinks.

dx

Thanks dx, the issue is that I had negotiated a reduced payment with them, and they have taken the full amount from an overdrawn current account to pay the credit card.

Thanks again.

if by what you mean by full amount is what you should have paid [not the outstanding total balance of whatever] then they should not be doing that if it makes you overdrawn,

have you spoken to them?

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

if by what you mean by full amount is what you should have paid [not the outstanding total balance of whatever] then they should not be doing that if it makes you overdrawn,

have you spoken to them?

dx

That is exactly what I mean, we are overdrawn anyway, it is an agreed overdraft, as I say, I had called them and agreed a 3 month reduced payment plan.

I have just emailed our friend mr daniels, lets see what he thinks of his toe rags ;)

well as long as its within your ageed o/d limit, i think they can still do it , but only for 'arrears'

dont like it though either!

dx

spreadsheets