what should I do now - if anything

flooz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4854 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks DD. I don't particularly want to take any action against them, and I'm assuming your response was as a result of the recent ruling - whereby it was ruled that it was up to the claimant to prove the case, i.e. prove there wasn't a CA.

I'm giving thought to my next move/letter, trying to find the various information that I need on the boards - it's no easy feat given the hundreds/thousands of posts, is it, lol.

I'm gradually going through the sticky about enforceable agreements, hoping that leads the way, and also a couple of individual threads that I've got my eye on.

Once I've got a letter compiled, if you don't mind, I shall post the content here for approval. :-D

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Flooz

Had my first call for a while from these chimps tonight...... must admit me being the old tart that I am I 'nearly' felt sorry for Charlotte - poor girl seemed almost apologetic to be calling me, apparently she was bored, 26 and single........., said she'd call back tomorrow (I live in hope):shock:

Gez

Hi Flooz

Had my first call for a while from these chimps tonight...... must admit me being the old tart that I am I 'nearly' felt sorry for Charlotte - poor girl seemed almost apologetic to be calling me, apparently she was bored, 26 and single........., said she'd call back tomorrow (I live in hope):shock:

Gez

BEWARE what you wish for, they knocked my front door today! :-x

BEWARE what you wish for, they knocked my front door today! :-x

Thats cool, as long as shes not 30lbs heavier than she sounded ..... oh and ginger :D

Hope you told 'em to 'get off my laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand' :p

LOL Gez - a girl's gotta make a living I guess.

Dotty, I hope they don't turn up at my door, as it's a public house, they'll just let themselves in, and it could be very embarrassing in front of my customers :-(

Still trawling through information trying to compose a letter, although I won't send anything until I've had a response to my SAR. I keep reading their last letter to me, and I am worried by their insistence that the agreement does comply, and is enforceable. But then I guess they're not going to admit to anything to the contrary.

I would think that they'll have the same stance as most large co's, believing that the majority of people will give up. And I can understand why people do give up. :|

Edited by flooz

Like that DD,

Don't think I would have had the bottle to do that, although if I lived in a pub, like Flooz, wouldn't have been a problem! :)

I was out at work so OH saw her off, although she didn't tell him her name, just left a card. I would have like a name to report back to all and sundry. Although no-one listens.

I notice you state 'visits'. Are they likely to come back? Told them not to call in writing on 7th Jan, recorded delivery and signed for.

Dotty, I hope they don't turn up at my door, as it's a public house, they'll just let themselves in, and it could be very embarrassing in front of my customers :-(

Ooooooo, did someone mention a pint shop....... I vote Flooz hosts the next Cagmeet :D:D:D

Still trawling through information trying to compose a letter, although I won't send anything until I've had a response to my SAR. I keep reading their last letter to me, and I am worried by their insistence that the agreement does comply, and is enforceable. But then I guess they're not going to admit to anything to the contrary.

I would think that they'll have the same stance as most large co's, believing that the majority of people will give up. And I can understand why people do give up. :|

i'd definately invite them in for a drink then

after all

a double diamond works wonders , works wonders, works wonders

(age related joke)

Like that DD,

I notice you state 'visits'. Are they likely to come back? Told them not to call in writing on 7th Jan, recorded delivery and signed for.

Question answered at 8.05 this morning! :-x

How do you stop these people?

diddydicky under the Waksman judgement am I right in saying even though your account is in dispute they can now send collectors, ring you, write to you and carry on collecting? I`ve stopped paying creditors yesterday onmy hubbies dmp plan as accounts in dispute hope I`ve done right thing but what can we now expect? thanks

by being nice to them but letting them know that you will not discuss the matter any other than in writing

they work on commission and dont want to waste their time and petrol money on no gos

try it!!

Yes, I did try to call but straight to answerphone! Will keep trying