ImStillStanding

Egg, DCAs and deadlock! Helppppp!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3643 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all!

This post is now time sensitive as explained below.

As suggested back in May Egg did sell my debt(s) on so I have heard from a number of collection agencies. Some of these were extremely nasty and some very nice. I have politely but steadfastly refused to play ball. I just tell them the truth - I'm a pensioner, I have no savings left, On benefits, I rent my flat and have sold everything I have of any value. Once they realise its a blood and stone situation they leave me alone - until the next one.

As nothing has happened apart from phone calls and letters I wonder if Egg sold me on because the agreement is unenforceable?

cc agreement uses word 'credit' :( (Egg photocopied much too small and the docs came up as thumbnail size on the forum so arent posted here). I have them on photobucket where they zoom OK if you want to take a look PM me. Dates available likewise.

As Egg are now out of the picture how do I proceed? Dont want this hanging over me for ever. Supposing I won the lottery? :rolleyes:

I have been asked to pay just £10 a month for the life of the cc debt. Should I agree or will this affect my rights? I have no idea how to proceed and am even thinking of changing my user name to OnTheRopes! :confused:

Any advice you can offer or any direction you can point me in to get more help would be greatly appreciated as is your time in reading and replying to this message.

Edited by ImStillStanding

Watch this space, ISS.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

if you post your photobuck IMG here we can have a look at the agreement but noone can really say anything about it until its up here

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Have been occupied by serious illness in the family hence the long gap to this reply.

My photobucket image has my personal details on it. Oops! I dont have a scanner so dont know how to redo the images. My pal w scanner has moved. Advice?

I have agreed to £10 a month on the cc loan starting Dec 28th. Am I going to lose any rights by doing this? I can cancel the DD if so.

No mention of the loan at all. They went to separate collection agencies. I wonder if that could be because the loan isnt valid? Would be good to know.

Happy Christmas to all on CAG! Keep up the great work. One day I'll be able to afford a donation to say a proper thank you.