loupy2005

Adams mastercard- help pls

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3623 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have Adams mastercard. As a result of a late payment, charges and interest have been applied to my account taking me over the credit limit. I am now getting overlimit charges as a result. Creations have contacted me everyday about my account and I sent them the harassment letter but still getting the calls. Creation have said that as I have made a payment the a/c will be put on hold for a week,.

I have checked my credit file and it shows at the moment all is fine and I would like to keep it that way.

Any advice on what i should do next.

Are you struggling to pay each month or was the late payment a 1 off ?

send a CCA and/or SAR

i am struggling to pay as Im on benefit and was when I applied for the card I did tell the sales person at the time

then as post 2 above, you need to CCA them, and then post here when you receive their reply.

SAR to get a breakdown of all the charges.

I received a letter yesterday claiming their 1 call everyday was not harrassment and that telephone conversations are easier to resolve any problems etc. As a gesture of goodwill they have credit the charges on my a/c amounting 2 £120 and placed a hold on the a/c for a month.

what a suprise was not expecting that. I was alerted about my experian about recent activity only to find that on the same day they not updated the records according but have claimed 1 month late payment.

another letter to them i guess?