nickformbristol

Letter from Mercantile Data Bureau (HELP NEEDED)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3509 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi sorry to jump in ive recieved a letter from these people , its a former mbna credit card, ive posted the agreement on here a while ago and was told its all how it should be. is there anyway i can take my name of the land registry and still be on the mortgage , then even if they went to get a charging order they couldnt because its not in my name , i have some other debt which i pay a small amount to each month but these fools wouldnt accept my offer .

Are you sure it is enforceable David? Can you post the link to the thread so I can have a look? I am afraid you cannot come off the Land Registry if you own the house. You would either have to sell it it gift it to someone.