style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3662 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am havig problems with paypal for over a year now. Sold a clutch on ebay got payed ok for it posted it then a month or so later person did a charge back on her card said she never ordered it, went to paypal disputes as usual they went in her favour. now this company is chasing me. was a different company now has changed to EOS. I live in N. Ireland and i have no intention of paying back £247 without gettin my clutch back. Paypal are a useless I also bought a cd changer for my car was stuffed with cd,s when it arrived didnt work sent it back person said they didnt receive it paypal went in her favour again out of pocket again . Just goin to ignore EOS. any thoughts

I am havig problems with paypal for over a year now. Sold a clutch on ebay got payed ok for it posted it then a month or so later person did a charge back on her card said she never ordered it, went to paypal disputes as usual they went in her favour. now this company is chasing me. was a different company now has changed to EOS. I live in N. Ireland and i have no intention of paying back £247 without gettin my clutch back. Paypal are a useless I also bought a cd changer for my car was stuffed with cd,s when it arrived didnt work sent it back person said they didnt receive it paypal went in her favour again out of pocket again . Just goin to ignore EOS. any thoughts

you need to start your own thread as it may be lost on this one as caggers try to resolve the thread already on here.

According to the CSA website, all you need to do is tell the DCA that they have the wrong person, and they will stop contacting you !!!I would like to live in their dream world.

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

New thread started.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Send them a "prove it" letter. Send it recorded delivery, and the alleged debt will then go into dispute when they get the letter, at which point they aren't allowed to chase you until such time as they do provide valid proof.

All letter templates can be found here:

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

Paypal, NCO, EOS have all chased me. All hot air. Nothing ever came of it. Use your own judgement but I just ignored them and it paid off. Have not heard a peep from them in quite a few months.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.