BiGaD09

GE Capital Prospectus

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3628 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone know where I can find GE Capital prospectuses from June - Dec 2008? I've been on the UKLA website but upon searching there are no links to the actual prospectus.Our mortgage completed beginning June 2008 so was, as others have suggested, probably securitised around 3 months later. I need this info to establish a possible court case based upon the fantastic contributions made by Supersleuth et al. to whom I am very grateful.If anyone has any links or suggestions they would be gratefully received.Thanks

Have you tried the irish stock exchange?

try this Irish Stock Exchange

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

Still no luck unfortunately. I'm sure having looked on the UKLA website that it is there but don't know how to get a copy as links to download are at the discretion of the lender and GE been GE don't make it easy!! Is it possible to get copies direct from UKLA does anyone know? As far as I am aware they are available for inspection by anyone at the UKLA office but don't really want to trek to London if I can't get copies. Thanks anyway littledotty27